You came here to see what the best curl creams are so keep scrolling! Yes, I have personally tried and loved all these products!
Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream
- Gives great shine, which is underrated in natural hair products!
- Sticky in consistency but thick – meaning it gives great hold.
- Eliminates frizz completely.
- Provides moisture , that’s why it’s here okay?!
Obia Naturals Twist Whip Butter
- Most moisturizing butter on this list, locks in moisture for days!
- A little goes a long way – very thick shea butter based product.
- Expensive but totally worth it.
Cantu Coconut Curling cream
- Very thick creamy consistency which is good for hold!
- Smells heavenly, like a coconut fruit mixture.
- Very inexpensive and easy to find anywhere natural hair products are!
Eden Body Works Curling Crème
- Gives the best definition on this list!
- Lasts a long time, you get a lot of product.
- Not as moisturizing as other products on this list but provides decent moisture.
- Best when paired with another lightweight product.
ORS Olive Oil Smooth and Hold Pudding
- Inexpensive and easy to find where ever natural hair products are sold.
- Lightweight creme/gel feeling but moisturizing.
- Gives good definition!
That’s the list! If that’s all you were here for you are free to stop reading. If you want another tid bit, keep scrolling.
Ironically enough, I hated every product listed (with the exception of one) when I first tried it! I didn’t think it worked, I felt like it gave no definition, etc. But a real tip is to try products more than one, two, and three times before you declare it does not work for you. Firstly because you spent your money (hello), and also because you never know how your hair will take to the product if you try using it in a different way, use it doing a different style, or paired with other products. It is all about trial and error when it comes to products and styling.