Before reading this, know that I have TWO YouTube videos giving a review and demo of how these products worked on my hair!
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Curl Masque – LOVED. Here’s why you should buy it:
- A small amount goes a long way! It has a thick consistency. I have used it three times and have only made a small dent in the container. I have a lot of hair and I don’t skimp on product.
- It smells very good!
- This will make your curls pop! Usually for me deep conditioners make my hair moisturized but don’t do much for my curls. This masque made a noticeable change in my curls even after I washed it out and through styling. My definition was crazy!
- It made my hair soft and more manageable. I know how cliché this sounds but after washing this product out I barely had to detangle! See the proof in my Youtube video! It also legitimately made my hair shiny.
Hair Silk – LIKED. Here’s why you should buy it:
- It has a creamy consistency which is my favorite for leave in conditioner. Its a good base for both moisture and styling.
- Love the smell! Not over powering at all and the good smell stays on your hair (in a good way).
Hair Gelle – LIKED. Here’s why you should buy it:
- I love the consistency. Its literal jelly. To me this means it’ll give my hair definition without leaving it crusty or with a cast. I can expect my hair to still be soft after using this.
- Love the smell! Not over powering ta all and the good smell stays on your hair (in a good way).
This was a mini itty bitty review, but I hope it helped sway you to purchase these products! Thanks for reading and do not hesitate to share! xo