I had very high hopes. Let’s get right into it.
However I still wanted to put LottaBody to the test to see if it could keep the same energy with its honey & milk line!
I found this product at my local beauty supply store and paid about $5 for it. I love that it has a pump for easy applying. This also can help ensure your not using too much or too little, wasting the product.
It smells SO good and has a thicker consistency than the LottaBody Moisturize Me Curl & Style Milk. After using this one product and sealing my hair with oil to do a twistout, here are my results:
- My hair was soft and moisturized.
- I had so much definition!
- I got almost TWO weeks out of my twistout before my hair started to feel dry. To be specific my hair lasted one week perfectly. I retwisted the front of my hair on day 8 and it lasted another week. See below!
- Although my hair did get dry after two weeks it NEVER lost definition. Shook.
- My hair was light and fluffy, this product did not weigh my hair down.
This product is a keeper period. You know best what will work for your hair but this is DEFINITELY a product I’m 100% recommending.
Have you tried this product? Tell me your thoughts!